Website Calibre One
Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to nurture a diverse portfolio of clients in a fast-growing technology company.
About the business and the role
Calibre One is a dynamic and rapidly growing Telstra Business & Enterprise Partner and Managed Service Provider.
We offer end to end Telecommunications, IT and Cloud Computing solutions and support. Due to strong business growth, we are looking to expand our Account Management team. The primary role will be to provide guidance to current and future clients on their ITC Business needs. You will be tasked with account growth and service contract renewals.
This is a great opportunity to achieve results and have a direct influence with a team of professionals that value our customers, team culture and career growth.
You will work with a diverse client base across several industry sectors with a broad range of technologies.
30 years in the industry has built a very solid foundation that has given us the reputation of being honest and trustworthy and always putting the clients’ best interests first. Always looking to be progressive and find advantages for our clients to give them a competitive edge has assisted our client base to grow their businesses.
We now have over 50 staff across offices in:
- Kent Town, South Australia
- Smithfield, South Australia
- Winnellie, Northern Territory
- Cairns, Queensland
- With more to come soon
Calibre One staff enjoy a supportive, friendly and customer centric culture. If you are ready to be part of a fast moving and dynamic company, then we look forward to you joining our team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Organise and attend monthly meeting with defined clients
- Consult and assist clients to define business requirements
- Future planning with both long and short-term goals
- Understand technical concepts and adapt them to clients’ needs
- Explain technical concepts and present them to clients in a relatable manner
- Create proposals to present to Management
- Provide an escalation point for clients
- Ensure the renewal or client services contracts whilst promoting new products and services
- Ability to form strong commercial relationships with clients
- Strong client presentation and rapport building skills; professional and articulate
- Highly developed organisational, planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to provide sales advice for a range of products and services
- Ability to manage and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Strong Business Acumen
- A true willingness to learn and embrace new concepts
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency
- IT industry experience is essential
We are offering a competitive salary, company car and commission structure as well as great opportunities to develop your career if you are highly motivated with a positive, customer-focused attitude. You will be required to work under pressure and solve technical problems whilst communicating professionally with our customers and prioritising your workload.
Applicants must be an Australian Resident with Driver’s License and excellent written and spoken English.
$87K OTE, salary will be based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com