Calibre One is a dynamic and rapidly growing Telstra Business & Enterprise Partner and Managed Service Provider. We have offices in Kent Town and Smithfield in SA as well as Darwin and Cairns. This role will be based out of our Adelaide office. We offer end-to-end Telecommunications, IT and Cloud Computing solutions and support. Due to strong business growth, we are seeking a Project Manager.
This is a great opportunity to achieve results and have a direct influence with a team of professionals that value our customers, team culture and career growth.
You will work with a diverse client base across a number of industry sectors with a broad range of technologies.
In this role you will be required to perform the following functions:
- Post-sales Project Management for Complex Data Networks / SIP & IP Telephony / IT Infrastructure & Cloud Server Projects
- Own the overall responsibility of implementation of services in delivery through to final acceptance in line with contractual scope and project budget
- Resource management; planning, booking and coordinating engineers and contractors
- Liaise with Telstra Project Managers, Implementers & technical resources
- Report on project profitably to Senior management
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent ICT projects, preferably 2 years +
- Ideally have experience delivering Telstra Complex Data, Telephony, Server / Desktop and Microsoft Office 365 projects
- Must have effective time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent client engagement & customer service skills required
- Proactive and energetic approach
- Must be able to work both autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and formal Project Management methodologies an advantage
We are offering a competitive salary and great opportunities to develop your career if you are highly motivated with a positive, customer-focused attitude. You will be required to work under pressure and solve technical problems whilst communicating professionally with our customers and prioritising your workload.
Applicants must be an Australian Resident with Driver’s License and excellent written and spoken English.
$70-80K. Salary will be based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com