Calibre One is a dynamic and rapidly growing Telstra Business & Enterprise Partner & Managed Service Provider. We have offices in Kent Town and Smithfield in SA as well as Darwin and Cairns. This role will be based out of our Kent Town office. We offer end to end Telecommunications, IT and Cloud Computing solutions and support. Due to strong business growth, we are seeking an additional Support Administrator.
This is a great opportunity to achieve results and have a direct influence with a team of professionals that value our customers, team culture and career growth.
You will work with a diverse client base across a number of industry sectors with a broad range of technologies.
This position provides support for the day to day processing of customer orders, adds, moves, changes and information requests. The role of the Support Administrator is to consistently provide excellent customer service in line with Calibre One’s values and culture
In this role you will be required to perform the following functions:
- Process customer orders
- Process adds, moves and changes as requested
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Ensure all orders and requests received are completed
- Perform assigned administrative tasks
- Update and retain client information efficiently and accurately in our CRM
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Telstra products and systems is highly desirable
- Demonstrate excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- Demonstrate superior time management and prioritisation practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
- A relentless work ethic and the drive to go the extra mile
- Resourceful and highly motivated to succeed
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up and follow through
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Impeccable record keeping skills
- Attention to detail is a must
We are offering a competitive salary with great opportunities to develop your career if you are highly motivated with a positive, customer-focused attitude. You will be required to work under pressure and solve problems whilst communicating professionally with our customers and prioritising your workload.
Applicants must be an Australian Resident with Driver’s License and excellent written and spoken English.
$45K – $55K. Salary will be based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org